HOW DO WE OUICKLY INDEX A NEW ARTICLE ON GOOGLE? LET’S TRY TO UNDERSTAND TOGETHER HOW TO HELP GOOGLE INDEX OUR NEW ARTICLE IN THE LEAST TIME POSSIBLE.
Google puts at our disposition many free instruments to quickly index our new article, surely one of the most important being Google Search Console. A powerful instrument, where any webmaster without any particular knowledge, by just studying a little can communicate to google everything necessary to obtain a blooming indexed site.
Obviously this instrument permits us to know what google likes and doesn’t like in our site but doesn’t correct our eventual errors, for that a skilled webmaster is needed who knows where to put his hands!
Let’s take a detailed look at some of the Google Search Console functionality:
- Communicate to Google the existence of our site. In reality google does it even if we don’t insert it in this instrument, but it is always the correct thing to do.
- Send Google the sitemap of our site (if you use WordPress you are advised to use the free Yoast Seo plugin for the creation of the sitemap).
- Monitor the impression of our site on google (how often one or more of our site pages appear on google search.
- Monitor how many clicks our site has received, on which pages and what is the percentage compared to the times it has been seen on google.
- If you have e-commerce you can analyse if the pages of your product are SEO friendly for Google (it’s important if you want to sponsor your products through adds and google merchant).
- The state of health of the site respect to responsive apparatus.
But above all, every time you insert a new article on your site/ blog, it permits you to communicate it promptly to google. In the new version of Google Search Console this operation has become really simple.